Read this article to learn:
- Why Global Tower originally planned an IPO
- When and how the IPO was postponed
- Potential reasons for the postponement of the listing
- Options for Global Tower in 2017
- Exclusive comment from Global Tower on the postponement
The latest plot twist in Europe’s tower saga is the eleventh hour postponement of the Global Tower IPO by Turkey’s leading MNO, Turkcell. Citing market uncertainty caused by the US elections and cyber attacks, Turkcell announced the postponement of the listing of their carve out towerco Global Tower, which had been planned for October 27th….