Read this article to learn:
- CHEM Group’s history of deployed units with Vodacom and NTT DOCOMO
- How fuel cells generate electricity efficiently, cleanly and quietly
- Modularity of design for scalability
- How CHEM Group ensure ease of access to a new fuel source
- The formal SLA-type performance guarantees CHEM Group offers
CHEM Group are active globally and have deployed their fuel cell technology in Japan, Indonesia, India and South Africa. The modules use a methanol/water mix to generate hydrogen that provides for a quiet, clean and scalable energy solution. Although not widely deployed yet, fuel cells are a potential replacement for off-grid and unreliable grid applications….