Read this article to learn:
- How 4G startup ON Telecom prioritised site selections while deploying 300 sites in two years without equipment vendor services such as network planning and implementation
- What did a GBT cost, how did it compare to a rooftop and a BTS site, and how flexible were the towercos’ terms?
- How the build to suit market works in Brazil
- Why Brazilian towers still rely on microwave backhaul outside of ‘The Triangle’
- The gap in the market for an innovator focused on small cells and DAS
How has 4G network planning and rollout program management evolved in the age of shared infrastructure? How much flexibility can towercos offer a 4G rollout in Brazil, and what does it really cost? TowerXchange secured rare insights from the front lines by speaking to Steve Roberts, who until recently, was heading up the rollout of…