Read this article to learn:
- The current state of play in Mexico: from AT&T to Telesites
- Can all the BTS players survive another slow year?
- What all the latest changes mean for the local tower industry
- New investments aren’t enough to improve QoS
- The 700MHz shared network: dream or reality?
In just over a year, Mexico has witnessed some crucial changes that have completely reshaped its telecom tower industry. From the creation of Telesites and its debut on the Mexican stock exchange to AT&T’s acquisition of Nextel, Iusacell and Unefon, expectations for an exciting year were flying high in 2015, but trading conditions over the…