Read this article to learn:
- How are cell sites evolving in urban areas?
- What supporting investment is still required for 4G?
- Options for municipality/towerco collaboration
- How in building solutions might evolve in Africa
- How 5G will change life for towercos in Africa
Sub-Saharan Africa is the world’s fastest urbanising region. Urban areas currently contain 472mn people, a figure which will double over the next 25 years (Centre for Strategic & International Studies, 2019). TowerXchange Meetup Africa featured a panel discussion and a number of roundtables looking at how urban infrastructure would evolve in Africa with the introduction…