Read this article to learn:
- Arqueiro Telecom, its offering and services in Brazil
- Why should carriers and towercos embrace the shared backhaul model?
- Is backhaul a dirty job? And why aren’t towercos offering it?
- The economic situation of Brazil and what’s in it for companies offering “shared services”
- Fibre versus microwave: pros and cons
The towerco model in Brazil has proven successful and some entrepreneurs involved in the early days of the “tower revolution” have looked beyond the telecom real estate business to find new lucrative business channels. Alex Sepehri-Nik and Steve Roberts have a combined wealth of experience in the telecom space and are now offering carriers and…