Read this article to learn:
- Biswal’s credentials and footprint
- How the ‘litres per month’ model works in Nigeria
- The impact of diesel theft in Nigeria
- To what extent has LPG been proven as a solution to the challenges of theft & ESCO profitability?
- The criticality of controlling the supply chain
One of the primary motivators for MNOs and towercos to explore partnerships with ESCOs is to avoid escalating problems of battery and diesel theft. And the problem of diesel theft is particularly acute in Nigeria. LPG is often suggested as an alternate fuel, and Biswal Managing Director Adebisi Adebutu has a solution to concerns about…