Read this article to learn:
- Key data on the Caribbean telecom industry
- The Dominican Republic: towers for sale, consolidation and more
- Could Haiti attract more foreign investments?
- Prospects for a Digicel or LIME tower carve out
- Cuba: the next big thing?
Seven hundred islands and almost forty million people. This is the Caribbean. For most people a dreamy vacation spot but for the tower industry; one of the few remaining untapped markets in the world. However, considering its fragmented geography and challenging logistics, are the risks worth the potential rewards? Could a towerco ever achieve scale…