Read this article to learn:
- An introduction to Cellnex’ Spain’s three principle business areas
- How Cellnex’s fee structure works when existing tenants want more space
- What were the requirements for connecting Atletico Madrid’s 68,000 capacity stadium?
- How the network was designed, and how it is monetised
- The merits of DAS, the need for multi-operator capabilities, and Cellnex as neutral provider
Cellnex has deployed more than 1,500 DAS nodes (Distributed Antennas System), used by an average of three MNOs, across the six European countries in which they operate. One of the primary use cases of DAS is the provision of carefully planned, high capacity, multi-operator, multi-band networks in landmark buildings such as airports, shopping malls and…