Read this article to learn:
- An overview of Chile’s carriers and their spectrum
- How Chile’s Towers Law has suppressed BTS and increased the value of existing towers
- The shareability and investibility of Chile’s broadcast towers
- Macro economic factors which suggest Chilean telecom towers are a safe haven for investment
- Who owns Chile’s telecom towers, who could be selling, who could be buying?
The CALA tower land grab is gravitating toward the three countries on the Pacific Coast; Chile, Colombia and Peru. How investible is the Chilean tower market? With the ‘Towers Law’ having stifled many tower build programmes, at the same time increasing the value of existing towers, what are the prospects for a substantial sale and…