Read this article to learn:
- What towers are left on the balance sheets of MEA’s top six MNOs?
- Will there be a market for the towers of tier two African MNOs? Or for MENA towers?
- Do MNOs think they’re getting a good service from towercos?
- What’s next for Africa’s MNOs and towercos?
- A traffic light based comparison of appetite to monetise towers among 23 leading MEA M
With the tower transaction deal flow in SSA slowing during 2015, TowerXchange surveys and summarises the landscape of opportunity both in SSA and the emerging tower market in MENA. We examine passive infrastructure monetisation to date at 23 different MNOs. Where tower deals have been completed, what deal structure has been preferred, what was the…