Read this article to learn:
- How reliable is the grid, and who is responsible for acquiring and maintaining energy equipment in each market – towercos, or is power a pass through to MNOs?
- Are RMS and access control systems installed on most cell sites? Are Site Management, or ILM, systems used in the NOC?
- How many new towers are being erected and what does that tell us about the opportunity for tower manufacturers and construction firms?
- Are DAS, IBS, small cells and microcells being deployed into urban networks?
- Is there a pipeline of tower transactions – SLBs or strategic acquisitions – to generate substantial advisory engagements?
Telecom infrastructure is being transformed in a dozen key markets across Asia, where towercos own and operate between 20% and 70% of each country’s towers. What are the implications for the supply chain? What equipment and services are the towercos buying? How do their requirements vary according to the structure of each tower market? By…