Read this article to learn:
- Where the volume of new build will be highest across Europe
- Countries, MNOs and towercos requiring significant investment in cell site rollout and upgrades
- Country-by-country requirements for small cells and DAS
- Where the most imminent opportunities exist for consultancy and legal advice
- Who are the leading MNOs and towercos in each country
From macro tower decommissioning to urban densification, significant investment is going into European communications infrastructure. Ahead of the 3rd annual TowerXchange Meetup Europe coming up on 17-18 April 2018 in London, TowerXchange takes a deep dive into the European region, exploring the current appetite for passive infrastructure equipment and services in 20 countries and regions….