Read this article to learn:
- What is Digital Colony, and what verticals are they seeking to invest in?
- Business model commonalities in the digital infrastructure universe
- Valuing digital infrastructure purely on a cash flow basis, versus as an opportunity for growth
- Why Digital Colony acquired Scandinavian broadcast towerco Digita
- Why MNOs will always need digital infrastructure, but why they should no longer own it
Digital Colony, an evolution of Digital Bridge which was founded by Marc Ganzi and Ben Jenkins in 2013, don’t mind being first movers. The team are among the pioneers of the convergence of towers, data centres, fibre and small cells, including their most recent acquisitions that included consolidating towers in the Andean States and acquiring…