Read this article to learn:
- Energy Vision’s simple proposition: reliable and environmentally friendly energy at a reasonable, predictable, fixed monthly price
- The current progress of SSA’s first ESCO project of scale
- How the project staffed and financed
- What were the critical success factors?
- Which solutions technology agnostic Energy Vision chose to deploy
Between 2011-2016, MNOs in Africa seeking to reduce operational complexity had preferred strategic partnerships with tower companies to ESCO partnerships. But when the tower sale process of one operator in Gabon faltered, they sought an alternative strategic partner: pioneering ESCO Energy Vision. Africa’s first ESCO project of scale, Energy Vision is currently operating and managing…