Read this article to learn:
- The current scale of the telecom ESCO market - which companies are the market leaders?
- The pipeline of live ESCO RFPs
- Where will we find further growth beyond that near term pipeline?
- Sizing the ESCO market in aggregate MW and total capital to be deployed to modernise sites
- Forecast for the growth of ESCOs over the next five years
Telecom energy services companies today own and operate the power systems at 49,316 cell sites. While that represents only 1% of the 4.7mn cell sites in the world, it also represents more than 10% of the estimated 400,000 site addressable market for telecom ESCOs. The ESCO market has grown by more than 5.5x in the…