Read this article to learn:
- Which towercos added the most sites to their portfolios?
- Which is CALA’s fastest growing towerco?
- The share of organic growth, private versus public towercos
- In which countries have the most sites been added by towercos?
- How does the shape of the market change when you include sale and leasebacks with carriers?
Leveraging TowerXchange’s new towerco league table business intelligence database, soon to be made available to subscribers, we reveal that between Q115 and Q117, over 22,000 towers were added to CALA towerco portfolios, 39% of which were acquired through large sale and leasebacks, 61% added through new build or through the rollup of existing, small private…