Read this article to learn:
- Key dynamics of the Turkish mobile market including MNO market shares, spectrum allocations, LTE rollout and new build capex
- Disputes surrounding fibre regulation in the country
- How Turkey’s build operate transfer arrangement governing towers impacts the market
- Tower ownership and infrastructure sharing in the country
- The estimated size of the Global Tower portfolio and the implications of an IPO
On 28 April 2016, Turkcell’s Board of Directors announced that the company was initiating the process for an IPO of an undisclosed amount of equity in its infrastructure business Global Tower. Drawing upon discussions held at the Turkey roundtable at April’s TowerXchange Meetup Europe, we examine the Turkish market and Turkcell’s freshly announced IPO process….