Read this article to learn:
- Helios Towers’ FY19 results
- How Helios Towers is responding to COVID-19
- Performance in each of Helios Towers’ five markets
- Competition from rural specialists
- How data-driven decision making drives Helios Towers’ strategy
Helios Towers announced its first full year’s results as a public company this March 12, running to 31 December 2019. As we have grown used to seeing from Africa’s third largest towerco, they have added new sites, new tenancies, increased revenue and EBITDA, as Helios Towers continues its organic growth and programme of operational excellence….