Read this article to learn:
- What is the typical divergence between asset registers and what is actually on sites?
- African towers: the legitimisation of private-equity investment, and a view of Airtel’s tower sale
- How operator consolidation is affecting tower valuations in Indonesia and India
- The attractiveness of Myanmar: well funded anchor tenants rolling out into virgin territory
- The importance of risk identification and containment for parties interested in Russian towers
The independent tower company business model is adapting and spreading from one emerging market to the next. Enda Hardiman has been advising some of the world’s leading operators, towercos and investors on opportunities in the global tower industry for many years. TowerXchange met Enda for a coffee and a chat to compare opportunities in the…