Read this article to learn:
- What is driving Helios Towers’ financial performance?
- The trends in their existing markets which will drive consistent revenue growth into 2019
- Aims and targets for Helios Tower’s South African expansion
- EBITDA targets for the medium and long-term
- Plans for small cells, edge datacentres and the future network
On the 25th February Helios Towers announced results for the 12 months to 31 December 2018. The big picture story remains one of continued organic growth through co-locations, amendment revenues and built-to-suit, driving margin improvements through Helios Tower’s Lean Six Sigma approach to operational efficiencies. The next big step for Helios Towers is the recently…