Read this article to learn:
- How access to independent towers accelerated time to market from 4-5 to 3-4 months
- YooMee’s initial verdict on towerco’s performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- A comparison of the cost of leasing with the cost of building sites
- Why YooMee rolled out TD-LTE and what it means for their requirements as a tenant
- How affordable, high speed, high quality mobile broadband will help sub-Saharan Africa bridge the digital divide
YooMee is a transformational high speed broadband service provider with a footprint in Cameroon and Cote d’Ivoire, and a vision to help close the digital divide across sub-Saharan Africa. YooMee’s experiences offer a direct comparison of the practicalities of rolling out a high speed mobile broadband service before and after the entry of independent towercos….