Read this article to learn:
- The instrumental role that regulation has played in Myanmar’s tower market development
- Insights from key industry players including Apollo Towers, edotco, OCK, PTD and TPG
- What does the future holds for Myanmar’s tower industry?
- How are towercos and MNOs collaborating to overcome operational challenges?
- Consolidation and the increasing role of small, upcoming towercos
An audience survey at the 5th TowerXchange Meetup Asia proved again that Myanmar is the most attractive investible tower market in Asia, narrowly edging out Indonesia, India and China. In the last five years, the Myanmar telecom industry has evolved from a single stated-owned operator that monopolised an underdeveloped market, to a competitive and diverse…