Read this article to learn:
- Which European innovations excite VPC
- How smart metering can impact opex
- What are the key requirements in identifying and selecting solution providers?
- How VPC drives down opex by working closely with their solution providers
- How tower owners can use data to improve control over efficiency initiatives
With a large aggregated power demand distributed across varied sites, tower owners aren’t always the most enticing client for power providers. Vodafone is a large energy user with a direct presence in 24 countries owning and/or operating in excess of 300,000 sites of all shapes, sizes and consumption profiles. Therefore, in order to understand Vodafone’s…