Read this article to learn:
- Who’s who: a guide to Nigeria’s towercos
- The co-location and build to suit markets in Nigeria
- Who now owns Nigeria’s towers?
- Power services, energy efficiency and Nigerian towercos’ appetite to partner with ESCOs
- Will we see much decommissioning in Nigeria?
Nigeria is Africa’s largest telecoms market, where towercos own 79% of the country’s 29,250 towers. We take an in depth look at dynamics in the country, looking at opportunities for co- locations, build to suit and future transactions as well as challenges related to power, pricing and landlord relationships. Who’s who: introducing Nigeria’s towercos IHS…