Read this article to learn:
- The Nigerian tower market: tower count, penetration, build rate, towercos and PaaS
- Why HTN Towers and SWAP got left in the cold when over 16,000 MNO towers were sold in 2014-15
- Why HTN and SWAP’s portfolios are still highly investible
- HTN Towers’ new pan-African remit – one opportunity that might be a good fit
- What does the future hold for HTN Towers+SWAP?
When the music stopped in the sale of Nigeria’s towers, HTN Towers and SWAP we’re left standing whilst IHS and American Tower sat on 69% of the country’s towers. It looks like a smart move to consolidate HTN and SWAP’s respective portfolios (Helios Towers Nigeria, now HTN Towers, has 1,203 towers, SWAP 702) within one…