Read this article to learn:
- Plenty of growth potential for the Guatemalan telecom tower industry
- Poverty and security are key issues affecting industrial development
- Recent political developments and their possible effect on new investments
- IFC’s involvement in the Guatemalan telecom industry and beyond
- What is the outlook for the future?
IFC’s Guillermo Mulville, a regular speaker at TowerXchange Meetups and columnist in the TowerXchange Journal, shares with our readers his views on the complex Guatemalan telecom industry. With issues concerning security and lack of infrastructure, very low towerco penetration and plenty of room for growth, the local telecom tower industry is one we need to…