Read this article to learn:
- To what extent decisions are made at both the group and local level
- What limitations exist in improving their network expansion and quality
- Where they each place priority on investment
- What is the company’s current tower strategy and from where is it derived?
- What has been the MNOs’ experience working with towercos?
- How MNOs view the opportunities presented by ESCOs
At the 2017 TowerXchange Meetup Africa, we were delighted to welcome three heavy weight MNOs to the stage. MTN were represented on the panel by Group CTO, Navi Naidoo. The operator, with a footprint in 20 countries, is Africa’s largest MNO and has divested towers in seven of its markets (see figure one). Orange were…