Read this article to learn:
- Comparing the origins of the North American tower industry with the tremendous growth of LatAm towers
- Topline growth potential in Brazil with 3G still being deployed and 4G largely yet to come
- How Brazilian towercos make money; new tenancies and expansion (amendment) revenue - and the current state of BTS
- How many more towers could change hands in Brazil?
- At what scale do towercos operate efficiently? A look at Grupo Torresur’s lean organisation
Jim Eisenstein was among the founders of American Tower back in the nineties. From four towers and a shared sense of a booming market opportunity, he went on to become one of the leaders of the tower industry in North America. Jim has since transferred his passion for towers to the latest tremendous growth market,…