Read this article to learn:
- Key background information on Lebanon’s mobile sector
- Major investment underway in fibre infrastructure
- Lebanon’s total tower count and expected new site rollout
- The proportion of sites on good grid, bad grid and off-grid
- Details of Alfa’s ESCO agreement signed with IPT PowerTech
Whilst a small market, Lebanon’s population has grown dramatically in recent years due to an influx of refugees. The state owned telecommunications sector, known for having some of the highest mobile tariffs in the world, has recently kicked off major investment in fibre, with significant tower rollout being mooted for the next couple of years….