Read this article to learn:
- Five key points to create a successful towerco with an exit strategy
- The evolution of the Costa Rican telecom industry since 2008
- How open are Costa Rican carriers to infrastructure sharing?
- Is there room in Costa Rica for more towercos?
- SBA’s successful land ownership strategy
Nicholas Van Slyck is a lawyer by training and a skilled entrepreneur whose Costa Rican towerco was sold to SBA Communications back in 2010. Since then, he has worked for SBA as General Manager for the Costa Rican market and has recently spoken with TowerXchange about the characteristics of this small and yet exciting market,…