Read this article to learn:
- Who are Communication Towers and what is their plan?
- How are towers regulated in Israel?
- What site typologies predominate in Israel
- Will Israel be a BTS or SLB towerco market?
- What are the next steps for Communication Towers?
Communication Towers is Israel’s only towerco group. Although they currently only have 63 sites, a change of management, and the financial backing of the Aluma Infrastructure Fund has given the company the impetus to shake up the Israeli telecom tower market. At present all but a few dozen of Israel’s 7,000+ telecom tower sites site…