Africa’s largest gathering of tower owners in one room:
How can you make the most of the opportunity?
The TowerXchange Meetup Africa enables you to condense months of travelling, client visits and business development calls into just two action packed days. Yet with such a large number of clients in one place, planning your time efficiently and finding a way to stand out from the crowd is a must.
As a sponsor or exhibitor at the event you open up a world of premium opportunities unavailable to delegates. Such opportunities have proven so valuable that over 70% of 2017’s sponsors and exhibitors rebooked their packages during the course of last year’s event!Plus with over 90% of exhibition space already sold, sign up today to make sure you don’t miss out!
Can you afford not to join them?
“Attending TowerXchange in Africa gives me the perfect opportunity and environment to meet all the people I need to network with. It is highly cost effective considering how many existing relationships can be revisited and the new ones that are discovered”
CTO, GSM Systems
TowerXchange’s top five tips to meet your goals on site
1. Position yourself as a thought leader and let clients approach you
– NEW advisory board positions available: be recognised alongside industry luminaries
– Share expertise in the TowerXchange Africa & Middle East special edition journal – view the 2017 edition
– Lead discussion by hosting a roundtable
2. Secure access to invitation-only buyer briefings and working groups with MNO and towerco procurement teams
– Closed door sessions where buyers explain upcoming procurement priorities and provide detailed insights into current equipment in place and its limitations
3. Create a meeting point and bring in reinforcements to cover a large client bases
– Vendors are limited to two Meetup passes to preserve the ratio of buyers to sellers; exhibitors can leverage two additional expo hall passes to cover more meetings with the large customer base
– Welcome prospects to your exhibition stand or closed meeting room
– Benefit from TowerXchange’s concierge service; facilitating one-to-one introductions
4. Strengthen brand awareness, reputation and likeability
– Sponsor the chillout area, business lounge, drinks reception or networking dinner: this year’s most prominent branding opportunities
– Get your name out there onsite, online and in print: find out the options
– Arrange a listing in the TowerXchange prequalified vendor directory: a reference point for 35,000 industry executives – read more
5. Arrive prepared: Benefit from a briefing on what your target clients are looking to buy
– Get ahead of the crowd, don’t just find out which companies are attending but learn more about their portfolio, strategy and who will be representing them
“If you want to circulate with industry contacts in the tower industry, this is a great forum, with focused and directed effort to network. Superb for my first experience and strongly recommended”
To discuss the range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, please contact Annabelle Mayhew, Chief Commercial Officer.
Phone: +44 (0) 7423 512588
“The event in the telecom tower business for the African continent” –
Network Supply Chain, Vodafone Procurement Company