– Vietnam: exploring the impact of MNO privatisation and potential carve outs
– Indonesia’s changing landscape: prospects of foreign investment, private equity exits and MNO sales
– Australia: 5G transition and market overview
– Cambodia: the irruption of Chinese investors and future growth drivers
– India: is the market finally moving towards its final shape?
– Bangladesh: the complexities of setting up a towerco regime – an update
– Myanmar: juggling BTS growth and operational hurdles
– Growth beyond traditional macro towers: the investor’s take
– Are data centres the next venture for Asian towercos?
– Growth vs. returns: what model is more attractive to investors?
– Towerco perspective: integrating and monetising fibre
– Exploring Asian untapped markets: regulation barriers, risk and opportunities
– M&A outlook: what are the latest deals and where are the most attractive opportunities?
– Navigating Southeast Asia: volatility, currency exposure and main risks
– Who are the new funds and investors bringing money to Asia and what are they looking for?
– Convergence and integration: how are data centres and fibre impacting towercos’ valuation and business model?
– Overlays or new architectures: How are towercos and MNOs upgrading their network in preparation for 5G?
– Understanding 5G requirements: spectrum, new typologies and equipment
– Cutting down cost and driving efficiencies: optimisation and technological innovation
– Green initiatives across Asia: success stories and innovation examples
– Beyond macro-towers: the evolution of digital connectivity towards 5G
– The shift from towerco to infraco: succeeding at deploying fibre, small cells and beyond
– IBS: best practices in deploying indoor solutions across Asia
The final list of roundtable topics and discussion leaders will be announced shortly.
To suggest a topic for discussion or enquire about hosting a session, please contact Arianna Neri, Managing Director, Americas and Asia.