Designed to enable peer-led evaluation of technologies by tower owners themselves, seats at the central table are strictly reserved for executives from MNOs and towercos or invited event sponsors and exhibitors.
After information gathering from the MNOs and towercos, we invite selected vendors to enter the discussion, succinctly sharing their perspectives and tailored solutions/ product developments to address some of the issues raised. All vendors will be notified prior to the event as to their eligibility to join this session. If you have not been notified, you will be unable to actively participate in the discussion but we invite you to take a seat around the edge of the room to listen to the session. Please contact Annabelle Mayhew email@example.com to discuss eligibility.
Monday, 2 December 2019 | Pre-event vendor briefings
Closed-door session: edotco Group briefing
An informative session for all solution providers interested in supporting edotco. The leading towerco will offer an overview of its requirements in terms of RMS, structure, small cells and DAS, energy and beyond.
– edotco’s representatives to be announced shortly
Tuesday, 3 and Wednesday 4, December 2019 | Closed-door sessions
Closed-door session: Indus Towers briefing on deployment plans, products and services requirements and other vendor opportunities
The largest towerco in India and one of the top in the world will share an exclusive overview of its requirements for the very first time at a TowerXchange Meetup Asia.
– Anil Gupta, Chief of Supply Chain, Indus Towers
Closed-door session: Indosat Ooredoo briefing on rollout strategy, operational challenges and collaboration opportunities
Indonesian MNO Indosat Ooredoo will offer an overview of its deployment and maintenance strategy and share the company’s requirements on energy, site equipment, purchase policy and capex reduction initiatives.
– Tomy Sudiwiyono, Head of Tower Planning & Engineering, Indosat Ooredoo
– Fahmi Pahlevi, Head of Technology PMO, Indosat Ooredoo
Closed-door working group: How to identify opportunities and build a business in indoor, public and enterprise wireless
– Philip Cooper, Independent Consultant, formerly Managing Director EMEA Digital Bridge & COO Digital Colony UK; CFO, Apollo Towers Myanmar; Group Commercial Manager, Eaton Towers
– Ankit Goel, Founder and Managing Director, Space World India
– Radhey Raman Sharma, Co-Founder and Director, Space World India
Attendance by invitation only. Contact us if you are interested in joining any of the above sessions.
Please contact Annabelle Mayhew firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss eligibility.