Unlike other events, TowerXchange Meetups create a tailor-made agenda for each participant; combining a mix of market forecasts, roundtable sessions, keynote panels, working groups and networking events to connect you directly with the people and information you need to find.
1. 35+ roundtable discussions to tailor the agenda to your needs
From specific country focus to managing carve-out towercos to financing, roundtables are peer exchange at its best. Each table is led by a host and gathers groups of 10-20 to share ideas, best practices, and lessons learned.
2. Technology working groups to optimise your investments
Asia is both a mix of mature and emerging markets, offering unique opportunities for new and proven solutions. Invitation-only focused groups of buyers and sellers come together to examine technology limitations, innovations, and buyer appetite.
3. Exclusive Q&A with the movers and shakers in Asian towers
Hear from towercos of all sizes and maturity, as Asia is home to the most publicly listed companies as well as developing players. Get behind the thinking of C-suites on the what and how of business operations, growth, management, and more.
4. Key statistics and forecasts to shape your business strategy
What transactions are on the cards, what new build potential exists, what are the procurement priorities across the region and what are the latest developments country by country? TowerXchange’s market forecast gives you all the figures you need.
5. Socialise with key partners at networking drinks and dinner
Build new relationships and strengthen existing ones that will benefit you in the years to come. Get to know your key stakeholders better in a relaxed environment. Be sure to select the dinner option when you register!
6. Small cell, DAS, fibre opportunities for towercos
Asia has some of the most densely populated countries, providing the ideal backdrop for innovation in telecoms. Explore existing and emerging business models and what it may mean for your business.
To discuss joining a panel or hosting a roundtable, please contact:
Arianna Neri, Managing Director, Americas and Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pablo Crespo, Head of Americas and Asia: email@example.com
TowerXchange Meetup Asia 2018 – Agenda
Monday, 3 December | Pre-conference vendor briefing hosted by edotco
An informative session for all solution providers interested in supporting edotco. The leading towerco will offer an overview of its requirements in terms of RMS, structure, small cells and DAS, energy and beyond.
Attendance by invitation only. Contact us if you are interested in joining the briefing.
Tuesday, 4 December | Day One
Registration and morning coffee
TowerXchange’s analysis of the Asian telecom infrastructure industry
- Pablo Crespo, Head of Asia, TowerXchange
- Arianna Neri, MD - Americas and Asia, TowerXchange
- Suresh Sidhu, CEO, edotco Group
- Akhil Gupta, Chairman, Bharti Infratel
10:30 Networking coffee break sponsored by Accruent
Executive panel: Asia mature markets at a glance
- Tom Andrews, Managing Director, Aird Towers
- Sudhir Prasad, COO, American Tower
- Moqeem ul Haque, Group Chief Strategy Officer, Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL)
- Carson J Wolfer, Director, Group Mergers & Acquisitions, edotco Group
- Senior representative, Protelindo
Interactive roundtable session I
Session taking place in parallel with:
Ascend Telecom Infrastructure vendor briefing
In this session, executives from Ascend Telecom Infrastructure will discuss the company's initiatives and requirements on smart energy management, site automation and overall TCO reduction.
Session leaders include:
- Subhash Bhat, National Head – Sales & Marketing
- Rajat Chitravanshi, Chief Supply Chain and Project Officer
- Sudarshan Kuksoor, CTO
Interactive roundtable session II
Networking coffee break
Executive panel: the financials of doing business in Asia
- Piyush Choudhary, Telecoms Analyst, South East Asia, HSBC
- Carlos Katsuya, Chief Investment Officer & Head TMT Asia & EMENA, IFC
- Thivanka Rangala, CFO, edotco Group
End of day one and networking drink reception sponsored by edotco
Networking dinner sponsored by GRIDSERVE (separate booking required)
Wednesday, 5 December | Day Two
TowerXchange’s analysis of the ESCO market in Asia
- Kieron Osmotherly, CEO, TowerXchange
Executive panel: Myanmar - a market four years in the making
- Gary Harnett, Tower Sharing Manager, MPT Joint Operation
- Henrik Kamstrup, Group CEO, KPR TOWERS
- Simon Perkins, CEO, Apollo Towers
- Vijendran Watson, Country Managing Director - Myanmar, edotco
Interactive roundtable session III
Networking coffee break
Executive panel: beyond towers – fibre, 5G and IoT
- Syed Buland Iqbal, Project Manager – Fibre Deployment, Jazz
- Gayan Koralage, Group Strategy Director, edotco Group
- Steve Weiss, CFO, Protelindo
Executive panel: new routes for Asian towercos – Philippines, Cambodia, Bangladesh and more
- Manish Kasliwal, VP and Chief Business Officer, Asia, American Tower
- Marc Perusat, Managing Partner, TASC Towers
- Mohammed Mainur Rahman Bhuiyan, Director and Head of Infrastructure Business, Grameenphone
- Phillip Wong, Country Managing Director - Cambodia, edotco
- Yusoff Zamri, Chief Executive Officer, Cam Towerlink Communication
Interactive roundtable session IV
Coffee break and end of Meetup