Unlike other events, TowerXchange Meetups create a tailor-made agenda for each participant; combining a mix of market forecasts, roundtable sessions, keynote panels, working groups and networking events to connect you directly with the people and information you need to find.
1. 35+ roundtable discussions to tailor the agenda to your needs
From specific country focus to managing carve-out towercos to financing, roundtables are peer exchange at its best. Each table is led by a host and gathers groups of 10-20 to share ideas, best practices, and lessons learned.
2. Technology working groups to optimise your investments
Asia is both a mix of mature and emerging markets, offering unique opportunities for new and proven solutions. Invitation-only focused groups of buyers and sellers come together to examine technology limitations, innovations, and buyer appetite.
3. Exclusive Q&A with the movers and shakers in Asian towers
Hear from towercos of all sizes and maturity, as Asia is home to the most publicly listed companies as well as developing players. Get behind the thinking of C-suites on the what and how of business operations, growth, management, and more.
4. Key statistics and forecasts to shape your business strategy
What transactions are on the cards, what new build potential exists, what are the procurement priorities across the region and what are the latest developments country by country? TowerXchange’s market forecast gives you all the figures you need.
5. Socialise with key partners at networking drinks and dinner
Build new relationships and strengthen existing ones that will benefit you in the years to come. Get to know your key stakeholders better in a relaxed environment. Be sure to select the dinner option when you register!
6. Small cell, DAS, fibre opportunities for towercos
Asia has some of the most densely populated countries, providing the ideal backdrop for innovation in telecoms. Explore existing and emerging business models and what it may mean for your business.
To discuss joining a panel or hosting a roundtable, please contact:
Arianna Neri, Managing Director, Americas and Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pablo Crespo, Head of Research, Americas and Asia: email@example.com
TowerXchange Meetup Asia 2019 – Agenda
Monday, 2 December 2019 | Pre-event vendor briefings TBA
Pre-Meetup vendor briefing hosted by edotco Group
An informative session for all solution providers interested in supporting edotco.
The leading towerco will offer an overview of its requirements in terms of RMS, structure, small cells and DAS, energy and beyond.
Attendance by invitation only. Contact us if you are interested in joining the briefing.
Day One | Tuesday, 3 December 2019
Breakfast sponsored by Huawei
Registration and welcome coffee
TowerXchange’s analysis of the Asian telecom infrastructure industry
- Pablo Crespo, Head of Americas and Asia, TowerXchange
- Kieron Osmotherly, CEO, TowerXchange
- Senior representative, Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT, Philippines)
- Bimal Dayal, CEO, Indus Towers
- Kieron Osmotherly, CEO, TowerXchange
- Suresh Sidhu, CEO, edotco Group
Networking coffee break sponsored by Accruent
Interactive roundtable session I and closed-door vendor briefing
Executive panel discussion: The path towards a shared infrastructure regime in the Philippines
Strategic, operational, regulatory and financial considerations on the newest market opening up to towercos in Asia
- Manish Kasliwal, VP and Chief Business Officer, Asia, American Tower
- Wan Zainal Adileen, Chief Regional Officer, ASEAN South, edotco Group
- Devid Gubiani, President, PhilTower
- Patrick Tangney, Chairman & CEO, Frontier Tower Associates
Executive panel discussion: Can towercos succeed in Bangladesh?
First-hand experiences following the first year of towercos’ activities in the country
- Rajiv Jaitly, CEO, iSON Tower
- Marc Perusat, Managing Partner, TASC Towers
- Md. Serajus Saleheen, Director of Sales, edotco Bangladesh
Interactive coffee break sponsored by Tarantula
Interactive roundtable session II and closed-door vendor briefing
End of day one and networking drinks sponsored by edotco
Optional: TowerXchange dinner (separate registration required)
Day Two | Wednesday, 4 December 2019
Executive panel discussion: Innovation in Asia mature markets
Balancing new technology requirements, financial investments and finding growth in the path towards 5G in Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Japan and more
- Ankit Goel, Founder and Managing Director, Space World India
- Sudhir Prasad, COO, American Tower
- Jacopo Rigamonti, Head of Marketing, Sales & Leasing, Protelindo
Interactive roundtable session III and closed-door vendor briefing
Networking coffee break sponsored by Delmec
Executive panel discussion: What is the future for BTS in Myanmar and beyond?
An overview of the latest dynamics, product demand and challenges from leading players active in the country
- Omer Chappelart, CEO, OCK Yangon
- David Goldstein, Senior Advisor, TPG Capital
- Yves Monnier, Chief Commercial & Strategy Officer, Apollo Towers
- David Venn, CEO, Irrawaddy Green Towers
- VJ Watson, Chief Regional Officer, Bay of Bengal, edotco Group
Executive panel discussion: Where can towercos go next?
Could infrastructure players find exciting growth opportunities in Vietnam, Nepal, Cambodia and Laos?
- Carlos Katsuya, Chief Investment Officer & Head TMT Asia, Europe and MENA, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Carson Wolfer, Director of Mergers & Acquisitions, edotco Group
Interactive roundtable session IV
Networking coffee break and end of Meetup