Unlike other events, TowerXchange Meetups create a tailor-made agenda for each participant; combining a mix of market forecasts, roundtable sessions, keynote panels, working groups and networking events to connect you directly with the people and information you need to find.
1. 35+ roundtable discussions to tailor the agenda to your needs
From specific country focus to managing carve-out towercos to financing, roundtables are peer exchange at its best. Each table is led by a host and gathers groups of 10-20 to share ideas, best practices, and lessons learned.
2. Technology working groups to optimise your investments
Asia is both a mix of mature and emerging markets, offering unique opportunities for new and proven solutions. Invitation-only focused groups of buyers and sellers come together to examine technology limitations, innovations, and buyer appetite.
3. Exclusive Q&A with the movers and shakers in Asian towers
Hear from towercos of all sizes and maturity, as Asia is home to the most publicly listed companies as well as developing players. Get behind the thinking of C-suites on the what and how of business operations, growth, management, and more.
4. Key statistics and forecasts to shape your business strategy
What transactions are on the cards, what new build potential exists, what are the procurement priorities across the region and what are the latest developments country by country? TowerXchange’s market forecast gives you all the figures you need.
5. Socialise with key partners at networking drinks and dinner
Build new relationships and strengthen existing ones that will benefit you in the years to come. Get to know your key stakeholders better in a relaxed environment. Be sure to select the dinner option when you register!
6. Small cell, DAS, fibre opportunities for towercos
Asia has some of the most densely populated countries, providing the ideal backdrop for innovation in telecoms. Explore existing and emerging business models and what it may mean for your business.
To discuss joining a panel or hosting a roundtable, please contact:
Arianna Neri, Managing Director, Americas and Asia: email@example.com
Pablo Crespo, Head of Research, Americas and Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
TowerXchange Meetup Asia 2019 – Agenda
Monday, 2 December 2019 | Pre-event vendor briefings TBA
Details to follow shortly
Day One | Tuesday, 3 December 2019
Registration and welcome coffee
TowerXchange’s analysis of the Asian telecom infrastructure industry
- Pablo Crespo, Head of Americas and Asia, TowerXchange
- Arianna Neri, MD - Americas and Asia, TowerXchange
Fireside chat: The Asian landscape in a post Telenor/Axiata merger scenario
Executive panel discussion: The path towards a shared infrastructure regime in the Philippines
- Strategic, operational, regulatory and financial considerations on the newest market opening up to towercos in Asia
Networking coffee break
Interactive roundtable session I and closed-door vendor briefing
Executive panel discussion: A new telecom era for Indian towercos
- In the aftermath of MNO and towercos consolidations, what lays ahead for Indian towercos?
Executive panel discussion: Can towercos succeed in Bangladesh?
- First-hand experiences following the first year of towercos’ activities in the country
Interactive coffee break
Interactive roundtable session II and closed-door vendor briefing
End of day one and networking cocktail reception
Optional: TowerXchange dinner (separate registration required)
Day Two | Wednesday, 4 December 2019
Registration and coffee
Executive panel discussion: Innovation in Asia mature markets
- Balancing new technology requirements, financial investments and finding growth in the path towards 5G in Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan and more
Interactive roundtable session III and closed-door vendor briefing
Networking coffee break
Executive panel discussion: What future for BTS in Myanmar and beyond?
- An overview of the latest dynamics, product demand and challenges from leading players active in the country
Executive panel discussion: Where can towercos go next?
- Could infrastructure players find exciting growth opportunities in Vietnam, Nepal, Cambodia and Laos?
Networking coffee break and end of Meetup