We have been closely monitoring the situation of Covid-19 its impact on global travel plans and the likely attendance at the TowerXchange Meetup Europe, which had been due to commence on May 19-20 in Barcelona. After consultation with our partners and sponsors, we have taken the decision to postpone the event to later in the year – we will announce new dates soon.
If you have any questions regarding the event please email email@example.com and one of our team will be able to help you.
A) Focus Group: Data collection and utilisation
An invitation only session for MNOs and towercos relevant to those in both operations and finance functions. Vendors must be event sponsors or exhibitors to qualify. To enquire about how to get involved please contact Sarah Kerr: firstname.lastname@example.org
– High level summary of key take homes from 2019’s series of global working groups
– Presentation of the newly derived taxonomy for data collection and utilisation
– Discussion of the top 10 key requirements for data systems and how stakeholders are working to address these. The list of requirements for discussion is still being surveyed however preliminary themes include:
- Integration: which processes are managed by a single system? What processes would you like to add?
- Automation: what are people doing today and what new capabilities are being worked upon?
- Inclusiveness: which teams, clients and suppliers can access the platform
- Future proofing: Is your existing system fit for purpose as the towerco model diversifies into new service lines?
- Appraisal of third party systems: what functions would be valuable add ons? Where have they fallen short?
- Creating a clean set of data: Experiences and choices when transferring between systems
(B) Focus group: Site resilience and site power in a 5G world
An invitation only session for MNOs and towercos with additional industry experts invited. Vendors must be event sponsors or exhibitors to qualify. To enquire about how to get involved please contact Sarah Kerr: email@example.com
– Massive MIMO configuration and power upgrades
– Driving energy efficiency and reducing power costs in a grid connected world
– The drivers to go green and suitable solutions
– Site resilience as a service – is this valued and a strategic differentiator?
– Antenna evolution, edge computing and other trends: what will be on sites in five years’ time and futureproofing power set-up for this