The TowerXchange Meetup Europe will return to London’s Business Design Centre on 4-5 April 2017. As the second event and with 100% of 2016 sponsors and exhibitors confirming their intention to return for 2017, we look forward to an expanded exhibition and even more opportunities for our event sponsors.
To benefit from the year-round marketing associated with the Meetup and to secure a prime position on the exhibition floor, arrange your participation early. Over 50% of the exhibition space has been sold twelve months out from the event. To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities contact Annabelle Mayhew, Chief Commercial Officer, on [email protected].
Why sponsor or exhibit at the TowerXchange Meetup Europe?
· Our global Meetups are the annual date where all the region’s towerco executives re-evaluate service and product offerings with their peers: you can’t afford to not make your expertise known!
· Vendor passes are strictly limited to ensure a positive buyer to seller ratio: sponsoring or exhibiting guarantees you access to connect directly with key prospective clients
· Involvement as a sponsor gets you so much more than just exposure on the day: speak with our commercial team to discover the opportunities available
· TowerXchange Meetups are credited with putting vendors on the map: experience what participation can do for you
· Europe’s towerco industry is expanding with new market entrants appearing regularly: meet with them first at the start of their exponential growth curve
Leading buyers use the two days of the TowerXchange Meetup to meet with the teams providing the solutions they need and save weeks of searching, assessing and meeting each one individually. And of course the solution providers participating in the TowerXchange Meetup are many times more likely to receive RFPs from those buyers.
All our packages are tailored to your business development and marketing goals. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, please contact Annabelle Mayhew, Chief Commercial Officer, at [email protected].