TowerXchange Meetup Europe 2019 will take place at the Business Design Centre on April 9-10 2019. As well as bringing together the leading towercos and MNOs in the European tower ecosystem, you can expect to meet CEOs of towercos and MNOs from Africa and Asia, as well as leaders in fibre, small cells and DAS as we answer the industry’s calls to explore how convergence will present new opportunities for European infrastructure owners.
To benefit from the year-round marketing associated with the Meetup and to secure a prime position on the exhibition floor, arrange your participation early. Over 50% of the exhibition space has been sold five months out from the event. To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities contact Annabelle Mayhew, Chief Commercial Officer, on amayhew@towerXchange.com.
Why sponsor or exhibit at the TowerXchange Meetup Europe?
· Our global Meetups are the annual date where all the region’s towerco executives re-evaluate service and product offerings with their peers: you can’t afford to not make your expertise known!
· Vendor passes are strictly limited to ensure a positive buyer to seller ratio: sponsoring or exhibiting guarantees you access to connect directly with key prospective clients
· Involvement as a sponsor gets you so much more than just exposure on the day: speak with our commercial team to discover the opportunities available
· TowerXchange Meetups are credited with putting vendors on the map: experience what participation can do for you
· Europe’s towerco industry is expanding with new market entrants appearing regularly: meet with them first at the start of their exponential growth curve
Leading buyers use the two days of the TowerXchange Meetup to meet with the teams providing the solutions they need and save weeks of searching, assessing and meeting each one individually. And of course the solution providers participating in the TowerXchange Meetup are many times more likely to receive RFPs from those buyers.
All our packages are tailored to your business development and marketing goals. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, please contact Annabelle Mayhew, Chief Commercial Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.