Last year, TowerXchange brought together 28 investment firms in European infrastructure with 36 European tower owners for a series of meetings throughout the two-day Meetup.
This year, in association with our partners at New Street Research, we are hosting almost 40 European towercos, each of them representing a distinct and significant investment opportunity, at a Meetup in London on the 4th & 5th April.
As telecom infrastructure becomes an increasingly attractive investment proposition for many funds and PE firms, and the transactional and IPO landscape gathers momentum – can you afford not to be hear first hand from at the European listed towercos, and to be privy to insights from the private sector?
Some are looking for capital injection, some may be seeking M&A advisory services. We will work with you to deliver a sizeable portion of due diligence activity, whether you are looking to invest or advise.
What is the TowerXchange Investors Club?
Held to complement the baseline market information shared during the TowerXchange Meetup roundtables, the TowerXchange Investor’s Club pre-arranges private one-to-one meetings between towercos and investors, as well as hosting invitation-only briefings arranged by our partners at New Street Research. These confidential meetings and briefings will give investors the opportunity to open dialogue with CXOs of Europe’s towercos and assess potential new investment opportunities in European telecoms infrastructure.
To participate, you must be registered for the TowerXchange Meetup Europe.
The investors’ club will allow investors to answer critical questions such as:
- How many towers does the company own and how much revenue will this generate?
- What capex on new build or tower strengthening is planned?
- What is the current opex per tower?
- Who are the major tenants?
- What is the tenancy ratio?
- What is the current shareholding of the company?
- How much investment is the company looking for?
- What is their proposed timeframe for the optimisation of your investment?
- Who is the management team and what experience do they have?
- What are the proposed ROIs offered by towercos?
- Is there potential consolidation within the market?
- Which regions are leading the way in terms of investment opportunities?
- Can your team help with potential private acquisitions the company may be looking to make?
Approved Investors’ Club members will have access to the profiles of all attending towercos in order to arrange meetings throughout the event, and will be invited to join selected briefings organised by New Street Research.
Investors with a full pass for the Meetup will also be able to access all plenary sessions including CXO panels, investor discussions and strategic debates. In addition, investors are welcome to join roundtable discussions throughout the event, which will give you a chance to meet with relevant players in the industry and put questions directly to the participants.
All Investors’ Club participants must register for the TowerXchange Meetup 2017, taking place at the Business Design Centre, London on April 4-5.