Thank you to all of 2020’s sponsors and exhibitors, listed below, if you are interested in being involved in TowerXchange Meetup MENA 2021 please email Sarah Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make the most of your opportunity!
The TowerXchange Meetup MENA enables you to condense months of travelling, client visits, and business development calls into just two action packed days. Yet with such a large number of clients in one place, planning your time efficiently and finding a way to stand out from the crowd is a must.
As a sponsor or exhibitor at the event you open up a world of premium opportunities unavailable to delegates.
Can you afford not to join them?
TowerXchange’s top five tips to meet your goals on site
1. Position yourself as a thought leader and let clients approach you
– Share expertise in the TowerXchange MENA Dossier
– Lead discussion by hosting a roundtable
2. Secure access to invitation-only working groups with MNO and towerco procurement teams
– Closed door task forces eliciting intimate feedback from buyers responsible for trialling, procuring and using key energy equipment and monitoring and management systems
3. Create a meeting point and bring in reinforcements to cover a large client base
– Vendors are limited to two Meetup passes to preserve the ratio of buyers to sellers; exhibitors can leverage two additional expo hall passes to cover more meetings with the large customer base
– Welcome prospects to your exhibition stand and meeting area
– Benefit from TowerXchange’s concierge service; facilitating one-to-one introductions
4. Strengthen brand awareness, reputation, and likability
– Sponsor the drinks reception or networking dinner: prominent branding opportunities
– Get your name out there onsite, online and in print: find out the options
– Arrange a listing in the TowerXchange prequalified vendor directory: a reference point for 35,000 industry executives – read more
5. Arrive prepared: benefit from a briefing on what your target clients are looking to buy
– Get ahead of the crowd, don’t just find out which companies are attending but learn more about their portfolio, strategy and who will be representing them
If you are interested in sponsoring, attending or exhibiting at TowerXchange Meetup MENA 2021 please email Sarah Kerr at email@example.com