Read this article to learn:
- Who the consumer of new network capabilities is and how this has changed
- How physical and virtual infrastructure requirements are evolving under LTE and in anticipation of 5G
- How network slicing and spectrum sharing is opening up the private network market
- What are the unmet needs in consumer and corporate contexts and what is the size of the addressable market?
- About the growth in private networks and where the current sharp end of opportunities lie
The Future Network caught up with Patrik Jakobson, Ericsson’s Head of Network as-a Service for an update on how the company see cellular networks evolving beyond 4G. We discuss some of the emerging trends and applications for the networks of the future, including augmented reality and network virtualisation, and hear about some of the recent projects…