Read this article to learn:
- Retaining investor buy-in: why towercos are inclined to diversify into communications infrastructure opportunities similar to towers
- What is the right kind (and location) of fibre for towercos to be interested?
- How are towercos leveraging small cells and DAS for infill?
- How will towercos respond to the opportunity of edge computing? Provide space or provide service?
- Will towercos engage with active infrastructure and/or enable RANsharing?
How do towercos think about innovation? Into which categories of communications infrastructure are they diversifying? While the source for this report was a panel session and roundtables at the TowerXchange Meetup Americas 2019, the insights are applicable worldwide, as all towercos are ordering from the same menu of innovation. For starters, they’d like some non-traditional…