Read this article to learn:
- Deal details for Airtel’s sale in Tanzania
- Airtel’s history of deals in Africa
- Why Tanzania is an attractive market
- Who is Paradigm Infrastructure?
- How SBA Communications are expanding across Africa
Airtel Africa has finally sold its towers in Tanzania. The East African country will be getting its second towerco after a joint venture between SBA Communications and Paradigm Infrastructure inked a deal to acquire the 1,400 sites for US$175mn. SBA Communications is one of the leading towercos of the Americas and Tanzania will be its…