Read this article to learn:
- OCK’s experience and activities in Myanmar since their entrance in 2013
- What are the main challenges and business avenues for towercos in this market?
- How is Mytel reshaping the industry and creating opportunities for towercos?
- Future development plans for OCK in Myanmar and beyond
- What kind of passive infrastructure is OCK deploying and exploring?
Last week, TowerXchange visited OCK’s central office in Yangon to find out about the latest activities of the Malaysian infrastructure leader in one of the most promising, dynamic markets for towercos in ASEAN. OCK’s CEO in Yangon, Omer Chappelart, sat down with us and offered a detailed overview of the group’s initiatives in the country,…