Read this article to learn:
- The driver of PTI’s entrance into El Salvador
- A market-by-market update on Peru, Colombia, the Caribbean and Central America
- How close is the industry to volume deployments of IBS, DAS and small cells?
- Finding the balance between urban and rural projects
- Partnering with customers to succeed
PTI is an interesting breed of towerco. Entrepreneurial and bold, it isn’t scared of entering niche markets like El Salvador. Well funded and financially smart, it has the capability to build hundreds of towers for its customers across the region. It’s not an independent developer nor a public towerco but it offers the best of…