Read this article to learn:
- Reon’s leadership role in the commercial, industrial and telecom solar energy markets in Pakistan
- The typical grid conditions, and energy OpEx, on Pakistani cell sites
- What power systems are typically deployed to Pakistani cell sites?
- Opportunities for ESCO and community power in the country
- Reon’s access to low cost capital, and appetite for international opportunities
Electricity grid outages average four hours per day in metropolitan Pakistan, rising to 12 hours in rural areas. The country’s MNOs are spending a quarter of their OpEx on energy management. This makes Pakistan an ideal target market for renewable energy and energy storage suppliers, and for ESCOs. TowerXchange spoke to Salman Khalili, Head of…