Read this article to learn:
- The cost of renting the land under Saudi towers, and the prospects for lease liquidation for decommissioning
- The race to secure co-locations: what will determine which towers are leased up?
- STC’s carve-out towerco Communication Towers: what and how will they buy?
- Fibre to the tower and the role of Dawiyat
- New build and the specific needs for 5G-ready urban connectivity in KSA’s ‘Giga projects’
All the leading stakeholders in the emerging Saudi Arabian tower sharing market participated in the inaugural TowerXchange Meetup MENA in January 2019. Several of the county’s leading MNOs, towercos, investors and suppliers contributed to discussions at a revealing Saudi round table, which covered ground leases, lease-up plans, new build, decommissioning, regulation, fibre and urban infrastructure…