Read this article to learn:
- How Space World is harvesting the ‘low hanging fruit’ in the retail and institutional markets
- Who pays for indoor coverage in India, the building owner or the MNO?
- How Space World has achieved impressive an impressive tenancy ratio
- The fundamental similarities and differences between the indoor and outdoor neutral host business models
- What technologies are Space World using? And how is fibre connectivity and power provided?
TowerXchange can count on the fingers of one hand the number of digital indoor solution startup success stories we have encountered worldwide. But when we find such companies, they tend to be both impressive and instructive. In just two years, Space World has forged a market leading position in the previously untapped Indian indoor coverage…