Read this article to learn:
- SBA Communications’ footprint in Central and South America
- The key components of Tower Cash Flow in Latin America
- What is the status of the Brazilian tower market and its future outlook?
- 700 MHz auctions and their impact on tower companies and carriers’ expansion plans
- The attractiveness of Build-to-Suit projects in the region
Kurt Bagwell joined SBA Communications 2001 and since then, his career has changed dramatically. After becoming COO of US Operations in 2002, he is now in charge of the company’s thriving international operations in Canada, Central and South America. SBA Communications is a leading tower company established in 1989 and headquartered in Boca Raton in…